Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 15 & 16 30 in 30

Yesterday was a bit weird...in that I slept till 9 am and had a late breakfast after I did morning workout..had a ton of things to do to get ready to leave for airport at 2:15 in the afternoon. I ate a smoothy before I left. Arrived at destination and hotel around 7:30....had a salad for dinner with some chicken and did my last workout. Not much time to blog, I chose to go to bed instead of stay on the computer.

Today is Monday Day 16...Do not have a scale here at the hotel but I did weigh in yesterday and I am a 1lb lighter..So that would be 6lbs for two weeks.. I was able to measure and I have lost another 2 inches overall, which brings me up to 12 total. All in all I am a happy camper... My clothes are certainly looser, and I am inching down to size 10s. Not too sure about the weight loss, but am certainly more toned...

Workouts this week are going to be a challenge..as i start work at 8 am and will be in our corporate offices until around 6 or later for the next three days.

Food is not so much a problem...I have a store right near me and this morning I bought packaged salad, an avocado, a tomatoe and made my lunch in the break room. The rest of the team ordered Thai Food..however since I am not a big fan and who knows what the ingredients are, I politely declined... Of course they were curious as to why I was eating the way I was, it could be a result of my bringing out out my own vingear, olive oil, and seasonings that I have in a zip lock bag in my purse. ( yes BIG PURSE).

Anyway...it is interesting when I explain the basics of the ED diet, how everyone is agast at no cafffein, sugar, sodas etc... Ironically I don't miss that stuff.. After a year and a 1//2 of staying pretty true to ED eating, it's just no big deal.

Tonight I went to an Italian Restaurant next door to the hotel.. Those in the States will know Olive Garden Restaurants,..I had a grilled piece of Salmon and steamed veggies... It is pretty easy to order from menus I just asked that they not use any seasonings, just plain jane for me.. I will admit Spagetti and Meatballs were tempting, but this is such a short two weeks left, why mess with success?

I believe I stayed pretty well on the wave, except for eating every three hours....

The team brought in bags of snacks and absolutely nothing ED friendly... I had my cashew and pistacios...I even had a bag of carrots and snap peas...but no real time to eat it.

In closing, workouts are fine...sore as the dickens after DB matrix, all other workouts are OK... Russian Twist is a killer to my lower back, but I am using a bent knee. Food is good and I will be anxious to see weight and measurements in another 3 days..

Have a great Tuesday all.

1 comment:

  1. Ya I have had the same reaction when I tell people no drinking, no sugar, wheat dairy . . ."HOW DO YOU DO IT" shock and awe. I don't miss it either and I really notice now what other people are putting in their mouths and shopping carts!

    ReplyDelete