Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 30 July 22 30 in 30 The END ???or the beginning?

WOW, can you believe it? 30 days has flown by and here we are at the end of the ride. My total inch loss was 14.5 inches overall, and my weight loss was 8 pounds. I know there were 50% of my time was traveling for work and working out and eating in or around airports is a challenge...99% of the time I stayed ED friendly, if anything my downfall was not being able to eat consistently during the day. As crazy as that sounds keeping the fuel constant as your body handles the workouts is a big factor in a program like this.

In my perfect world, here is what would have taken place...Dax I hope you read this..I would have taken a 32 day vacation, and flown to London, where I would have rented a flat or something...I would have joined a group of 30 in 30 challengers and we would as a group worked out, eaten, and been in a controlled envirnment. Either we cooked or better yet someone cooked for us and then I imagine all of us would have seen even greater results than we did.

Congratulations to each of you for your personal success, maybe the biggest success is that you started this journey and here we all are right up to the end. Not everyone had the same results but I do believe we all learned a lot about ourselves along the way.

Since I have not moved to my perfect world yet, not quite sure when that will happen, but it is one of my goals in life, I am very happy with my results. Simply because I weigh 8 pounds less than I did 30 days ago and I am physically stronger. My biggest challenge now will be to continue for the remainder of August in an ED friendly envirnment and continue to work out at least once a day and ideally same as LGNC group twice a day.

Due to the type of work I do getting that third work out in often times meant having to do it just before eating and then another just after. Sometimes it was either fall asleep or workout and I always chose sleep. When faces with those choices, I tried to plan the day and pick the two workouts that best hit all body parts... I think the best overall workout for a tight schedule and out of hotel rooms is the Power Circuit...sometimes I added a couple of items from other workouts. I chose this one because it does not require any additional equipment other than you and your ability to count.

It's 5 am here in So CA, I am sitting in my hotel room, and need to fit in my morning workout before I have to shower and leave for my day's appointments. I am working with a team of people and not completely on my own, this week. Meals are catered in during the day, and I am with senior management people for dinner every night this week.

Last night was out for Mexican Food, and my choices were slim, orders carnitas ( that would be pulled pork), a bit of rice, and corn tortilla and fresh pico de gallo( chopped tomato, onion, cilantro) I drank nothing but water...The margaritas were quite the temptation, but after no alcohol for the past 45 days not sure what would have happened.

Lunch was salad and cold cuts no bread...Breakfast was eggs and fruit...No snacks available during the day as I was in a room with clients all day. This entire week wil be more of the same.

Thank you to all for the support and the encouragement to succeed. I have enjoyed everyone's story along the way..

Warmest regards, Margot

PS go check out this site: Go to Google Maps and search for DAX MOY there is a bunch of great information. If I could imbed the link and make it work I would have done that.

No comments:

Post a Comment