Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tuesday and Wed & Thursday am...30 in 30 day 23,24,25

Fairly uneventful day.. up early for 7 am conference call had two more of those and a sales presentation did a workout and packed and went to airport early afternoon, traveled to Denver CO and did not get to hotel until 8 had dinner...with an associate and then crashed.

Workouts for the day were minimal as I am just beat...not sleeping well and sick to my stomach a lot...not sure why but it takes a lot of energy from me. I have been having to take an over the counter med to settle my insides....but by the time I get to that point I have been visiting the Loo a lot. that has a nice ring to it... " LOO a LOT"

I am in the mile high city and the altititude does seem to impact me a bit.

food for the day..

B oatmeal and banana
L seared ahi and avocado and tomatoe
D Filet and salad

Poor plannning I packed my snack but operative word packed and couldnot get to it on the plane. So I just drank water. I do drink all my water each and every day.

It is quite early here on Wed morning... I will post later what my day turned out to be. I do feel like I am letting Dax down this last week.... and this plays heavily on my mind. Making adjustments and modifications are part of my learning curve as well. Understanding what I can do mentally as well as physically is a big part of this process. My friends and co workers have all been very supportive, and I am greatful to them.

With that I will do a morning PC,( I did 80 on Monday so I will shoot for 85 today) as I have no other equipment with me...I will then pack and prep for today's appt and then fly home tonight. Quick turnaround trip but it does mean that getting a mid day workout may be tough.. Try to get meltdown done tonight. tomorrow another weigh and measurement day...Who know what will be.

WEDNESDAY UPDATE

Up at 5 am worked on computer prepping for day's sales presentation...did a quick morning stretch and hotel lost hot water so had a cold shower, had a small bit of scambled eggs and 3 bites of fruit...then downstairs to meet a co worker and off to client site...

We set up and did the presentation from 9 to 2... had a bite to eat... Cobb Salad and then taxi to airport where I sat for two hours working...and then 2.5 hr flight home... Got home about 8:30 pm ....had a bite to eat and then bed..I was beat...

Up again at 5 am...to prep for today's 3 presentations and currently catching you all up on my happenings...

I did the new workout that Dax gave us yesterday afternoon, it is a challenge in and of itself...some of you wanted to be chosen for the 30 in 30...I think now one of my favorite sayings would apply, "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR:IT JUST MAY HAPPEN) I am wonding why I ever decided to do this...Oh yeah I know, just to see if I could. Seriously,it's been a couple of hours since i did his latest excercise movement and my arms are still talking back.
I can't give out the detail, but I will say that the movements look like they are sooooo simple, but in reality they are really hard. Your core is tested to the max....Unfortunately my core is in bad shape, working to improve that part of my body along with weight loss and better health.

I almost forgot...today was weigh and measurements...Not a lot of change...6.5 pounds and 13.5 inches...overall only change is 1/2 pound more lost since Monday.

That's it for now.... I will finish up later this evening with the rest of the story..

I attribute my lack of loss to not staying on a constant eating program...While I am staying ED friendly, I am not eating as often as I should. In this shortened time table 30 days I can only figure that is the reason I have not lost more.. My schedule has really changed in such a short time, and I thought for sure I would not be traveling quite so much...Oh well it is what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment