Friday, July 3, 2009

July 3rd Day 12 30 in 30

Another great day...Slept in till 7 am almost unheard of in my world..that was a treat. I did my Dumbell Matrix this morning completed 2 sets using 10 pound weights. I maybe could have done three, but as the day wore on I am really glad I left it at two. By mid afternoon my neck and shoulders were on fire.

I think I was supposed to start another wave today, but I just had to have some oatmeal and bluberries for breakfast...then I did my workout. Did some domestic goddess stuff around the house then had soup for lunch...Spent the afternoon out running a ton of errands that I suppose I should have run during the week, but I was a bum at home this past week.

I also made some homeade Gluten Free Bread, it was done by the time I got home and I had to slice off a bit to taste, It wasn't horrible, but I did not want to devour the entire loaf ( something I would have done with regular bread ) anyway as a replacement toasted or use some avocado and tomato for a sandwich it's edible. Next time I think I will throw in some rosemary for added flavor.

The soup I made yesterday is full of veggies and chicken, tastes great and is completely ED Friendly.

Dinner was big salad and grilled salmon. Again very ED friendly but not what I consider comfort food.

I just finished another workout PC x 60. After Dumbell this morning my arms really feel the squeeze. All good...

That's about all for today..Have a great rest of the weekend.

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer.
www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that you are reaching the halfway point for Dax's challenge. That's incredible to think about the changes and accomplishments that you have been making in so many ways.

    I know it has been very encouraging for Melissa to have such an interactive group of folks in this challenge. She's definitely stepped out of her comfort zone in so many ways. In fact she's going to be coming with me on Monday morning to my boot camp along with keeping up with her 30 day challenge requirements! I am totally stoked to have her with me! Hopefully I'll even be able to post a video of what we've done on my own Blog. Stay tuned!

    I've heard that Dax has been MIA for a wee bit. Not hard to believe with how busy he is. As an online instructor for a college state-side I know the students love that high level of involvement - especially when there are questions.

    Anyway, keep up the excellent work! You're doing fantastic!

    When we went gluten free with my son and I baked it was a very humbling experience. It wasn't pretty. (Smile) There definitely is a difference with the stuff - but finally I learned what would work and what wouldn't. Guess you can teach an old dog new tricks! Keep up the excellent work and you deserved to sleep in!

    Have a great weekend!
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete