Thursday, July 2, 2009

July 2 Day 11 30 in 30

What a great day...Yes I got to eat the type of food I love..Remember when I said I can't wait to get my oatmeal and blueberries? Well this morning I got up measured and weighed and posted those items early...then went to make some breakfast and wouldn't you know it I did not have any....I also ran out of my gluten free waffle mix. So I ate a hardboiled egg and did my morning workout..

Pyramid I managed to finish layer 5. Cannot seem to get down the other side in the time allotted.

I went shopping for my waffle mix and had myself a great lunch. Then because I could I fixed myself a smoothie for afternoon snack, and could not eat it all now I have half for dessert.

I did my meltdowns and my density was greatly improved except for those pesky spidermen. Most likely a result of power from my smoothie.

Then we went out to dinner for Sushi...OH how I love my sushi... I am in heaven... home again to blog and to finish my third workout. All in all a great day..I am rested and relaxed and a tiny bit sore... the third excercise on the pyramid really make my arms scream, but since that is a trouble spot for me I endure with a smile.

My clothes are looser...that would be due to my 11 day total of 5 pounds gone and 10 inches overall.

We got our new workout schedule for Friday thru next Thursday, true to form Dax is going to make sure we "feel the love" The Dumbell Matrix is a real gem, I remember from last year when it was a part of our LGNC. This addition will continue to mix up the type of workout we get and the different muscles we are working out each day.

On that note I wish you all a great Friday...here in the states we are preparing for our big 4th of July celebration, otherwise known as Independence Day...Yes that would be our Independence from our "Friends across the Pond".

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer.
www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment