Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July 1 Day 10 30 in 30

Wednesday has been a real low key day.. I woke up a bit stiff and sore after yesterday's workouts. I know the Wave makes me lethargic... for me tomorrow Thursday is a day for weight and measurements and it is my carb day... so let's hope I get some old energy back...I can't wait to make myself a smoothie...I think I will even enjoy a bowl of oatmeal with blueberries...but I digress.

I did all my workouts today...
Densities have increased even Spiderman has immproved. I did 58 Power Circuit today as well. Still need to do last workout.

B eggs with veggies
S nuts
L Shrimp Salad
S celery with a bit of peanut butter
D goulash..(hamburger, veggies, fresh salsa, and organic tomatoes) quite tasty.

I think I should mention that I really hate to excercise..Once I get going it's OK and then I am glad I did it, but the self discipline it takes for me to do them is huge. Today I forced myself to get started...knowing I only needed 16 minutes...It's totally irrational but once again I am being brutally honest... Sticking to the ED is so much easier than making my self do the workouts...What keeps me going is my committment to DAX... I am not having much weight loss as yet and I find that a bit frustrating especially since I am really staying true to the program...but I do have patience and we will just have to wait and see what the end results will be.

I am reading most of the comments on the site, but I have not figured out a way to get to everyones blog site easilly.. That will be my challenge tomorrow. I would like to follow the progress of more of you. I have seen where some of you have the links to the rest of us on your blog site, I just can't figure out how you got them there...

Still enjoying my time off but I need to do some errands tomorrow and will enjoy my carb day.. Until then Have a great Thursday.

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer.
www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

2 comments:

  1. Good on you Margot - its not easy by anyones standards!

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely not easy. It's good that your commitment to Dax keeps you going, but remember, that this is for only 30 days. Be committed to yourself and keep up the hard work beyond the 30 days!

    ReplyDelete