Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday June 30 Day 9 30 in 30

How I love a day off work. I did my morning workout had breakfast and then took my How I love a day off work. I did my morning workout had breakfast and then took my MOM on errands.. Back at 2:30 we had lunch out. Nail appt and then shopping for food. Home for dinner and remainder of workouts.

B spinach and egg fritatta
S steamed spinach with
L avocado and chicken salad
S cashews and pistaschios
D shrimp and avocado salad

ICP: 2:25, 2:31, 2:31 Again the harder I try to beat my time the longer it seems to take. I did my Pyramid and again all I managed to get done was up to level 5... I did this in my bedroom watching random TV shows...watching my clock. I layed down on the bed to recover, next thing I know my husband is suggesting I just come to bed..Apparently I fell asleep. So I did not get final work out done... I will do something extra today...

I am a bit tired on the WAVE and a bit irritable, but nothing I can't handle. I am anxious to see how it ends up on Thurdsay morning.

This morning I steamed some chopped spinach, seasoned with seat salt and sprinkled with rice vinegar...then put about a teaspoon of butter. Mixed together and it was a tasty snack.. I know it does not seem as if it would be but the vinegar cuts the bitter taste that sometimes spinach gives off.

Salad dressing of Rice vinegar with Olive Oil.

On Tuesdays downtown Huntington Beach has a farmer's market and most of the time I am out of town, but today I bought really fresh lettuce, avocados, green onion, and cucumber...Salad was fantastic. Enough to last the week.

Have a good Wednesday.
Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer. www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

1 comment:

  1. Think tired and irritable sums up the wave for lots of us. Hoping as we get used to it that will change.

    Keep up the good work (and sleep is good too)

    ReplyDelete