Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday Afternoon June 27 30 in 30

Ok so the story continues...Friday ended up great..got my workouts done and went to dinner at the Home of my son's future in-laws...We had a wonderful time and I did not eat the hot cheese dip or the cracker.. I did eat the main course and salad and twice baked potatoe...I am sure there was something in the potatoe that was not ED friendly but not much I could do as I was ravenous... I DID NOT EAT THE HOMEADE ICE CREAM!!!! It is hotter than H!!%&* in Jackson Mississippie.
My density improved on Friday and overall I am feeling fine.

I measured this AM and I lost another 1 1/4 inches for a total of 9 inches...Still do not know how many pounds..from previous experience, I am not one to lose weight rapidly at first..I am told this is because I have a lot of muscle memory and I exchange fat for muscle faster than most. Since muscle weighs more I lose inches before I lose pounds... I know I have lost some just not sure how much...

Regarding a wave..I am attending the engagement party tonight for my son, and I am flying home to CA tomorrow...Dax I am making an executive decision to wait to start this on Monday when I have more control over my food and snack schedule. I hope you understand. The last time I tried this last year I had some problems with light headedness so I would prefer to be home and since next week I will be taking the week off from work it should all work out great. I hope you concur.

Tonight I will stay on ED friendly.
Food so far on SAT:

B eggs, fruit, breakfast potatoes
s fruit
L huge Salad with chicken and assorted veggies
S trail mix and banana
D who knows

Density:
Friday #1 40/48 #2 30/48 #3 28/36 #4 43/28
I am about to go do the meltdowns as I needed to switch the order and I did 52 of the PC.

I am excited to start Week 2 where I have more control and some time to breathe...a week off from work..Yahoo.

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer. www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Margot,

    Tha sounds like one busy schedule you have. Mine's been similar on the work front but without the joy of an engagement party to contend with - what a time to have started the programme. You sound so focussed though, you are a real inspiration.

    Good luck

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete