Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Morn June 26 30 in 30 Day 5

Thursday was a long tough day.. and as far as I can tell I should not have another like it for the remainder of the challenge.
Up at 6:00 did my morning routine and did well. Went to my business appt, at 8:30 finshed at 2 PM no break and then went to lunch....headed to the airport and the long story short, ended my travel day with delayed flights, error on rental car etc...etc.. etc... got to the hotel at midnight and frankly put my head on a pillow and crashed.. SOOOOOOO no 2nd and 3rd workout.

If there is any good news in yesterday it was that I stayed ED friendly and managed to get in all my water..
Quick measurements this morning showed no change from yesterday... a grand total of 7.5 inches loss overall. I think that is pretty fair for 5 days...I will try to find a scale today, but weigh in may have to wait until I return home on Monday.

I do apologize to all as I am not one for making excuses but I will chalk it up to my advanced years....I just do not have the same energy that I used to have when I was 20 years younger.

I am in a hotel room all day on a training and I will go do my 1st workout before I have to get started. I should not have any problem staying on track for the remainder of the challenge as I know what my travel will be for the remainder of the month.

Thursday:
Meltdowns went well about same density as day before...did use 10 pound weights..my extreme rubber leg syndrome is cured at least for today. Felt good and no other major soreness...I never went through detox like most since I kept pretty much ED friendly for the past year. Occasional sugar and alcohol but not on a daily bases...even the desserts I made I used splenda since my MOM can't have sugar so I suspect that helped... Now it's nothing...

B- eggs
S none
L filet, veggies
S none
D steamed white rice, salad no dressing ( at airport)
munched on trail mix....
Have a great weekend all.

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer. www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a killer day Margot! Good job eating right through all of that mess.

    ReplyDelete