Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wednesday June 24, 2009 30 in 30 Challenge

One more day almost over. Today started at 6:30 am...got up and thank goodness did not scream out in pain, I merely moaned...I did my morning workout downstairs in the work out room and was able to use 10 pound weights so that was better than yesterday morning.

I spent 9-5 in a clients office doing a sales presentation. We took an hour for lunch and went to an Italian Restaurant for lunch...Oh the urge was great my friends..BUT NO I did not succumb. Got back to hotel room and did my 2 nd workout. Then out to dinner. I do not mind saying I was really really hungry.. Now I am back in my room blogging and preparing to get ready to commence to begin my 3rd workout..OK maybe I am procrastinating a tiny bit.

My arms are not as sore but my legs are still like rubber..I can only hope in a few more days the rubber effect will go away. I am having a really hard time with Spiderman...while I am able to do them just not very fast...it's almost comical...

Todays Food Choices:
B- scrambled eggs, oatmeal, fruit, hot water
S nothing
L Salad with Some grilled steak ( used my own seasoning and my own balsamic vinegar) water
S nothing
D Sushi, edamame, steamed white rice, water
S Apple and more water after my workout.

Density of 1st workout. some improved and some were lower.. mostly those with my legs a bit slower..
# 1 38/40
#2 36/41
#3 22/40
#4 40/36
Timing 2nd workout.
2:05 and 2:15

I did them a bit faster but was dizzy when finished...I think more due to lack of food than any other problem.

I bought a tape measure tonight so I will measure in the morning, but the weight room at the hotel does not have a scale. I am pretty confident by the way my clothes are fitting that at least 2 lbs are gone. I know that some of the inches are melting away...but since it is getting late here and I need to do my third workout I am going to sign off.
Until tomorrow.

Be sure to Check out Dax Moy Personal Trainer. www.mylondonpersonaltrainer.com

4 comments:

  1. Good effort, Margot. You¡ll see results in no time whit this kind of dedication !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do your workouts take in total each day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Margot, you're doing great to keep this up whilst traveling.

    I wouldn't expect anything less of a Dax Moy 'veteran' : )

    Dax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to take a moment and post on the blogs of all those involved with the 30 day challenge. My wife, Melissa, is doing this challenge as well and I am so proud of her and of all of you! Keep up the great work! A whole week down and look at all the changes and results - in so many ways. You truly are a bunch of incredible people - so inspirational in staying with the workouts, the food guidelines and the posting. Totally brilliant!

    I hope others see your blogs and the awesome job you are all doing. Well, just wanted to throw some well wishes into other members as I've been commenting on Melissa's blog.

    I wish you all a great adventure - while taking on a serious challenge. That's great that you were able to stay with your plan - despite the temptations and travelling.

    Best to ya!
    Andrew L

    ReplyDelete