Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday evening, the night before Day 1

I have printed and downloaded the morning portion of the workout. I will get up early and do this part before I leave for the airport. I am blogging now because I have to leave at 6:15 am for a flight to Ohio.

Today in preparation I posted my stats and photo as part of the rules of engagement set forth by Dax's challenge. I have grilled some chicken breasts and steamed a big pot of veggies, I tossed them with a bit of olive oil and 21 seasoning salute. ( this is a bottle of herbs sold at Trader Joe's)

I will eat breakfast, do my workout, and take with me on the plane chicken, veggies, and some fruit. I may even fix some celery and peanut butter ( organic unsalted) again at Trader Joes.

I have to buy a litre bottle of water at airport as I cannot take it with me and get through security. I am also packing in my suitcase a small bottle of Balsamic vinegar...this way I can order salad anywhere and put on my own dressing. Most restaurancts have Olive Oil...

I won't have time to blog until I get to the east coast around 6:45 tomorrow evening. I will get to the hotel and look at what I have to do for the evening round. I think I have a 2 hr layover in Chicago, so that is dead time, usually I try to catch up on business email and phone calls. I will look at the 30 in 30 site to see what new info has posted.

Since Dax's time is about 8 or 9 hours ahead of me, I sometimes get information a bit later than others. I wish all of you participating the very best...

Tonight I made spagetti and it was all ED Friendly.

96% lean ground sirloin.....drain of any additional liquid..seasoned with fresh garlic and herbs
Organic sause... not artificial anything.. seasoned with Sea Salt and herbs
Cooked pasta, made with Artichoke flour...(Gluten Free) purchased at Von's grocery store.
Salad with Olice Oil and vinegar.

Until tomorrow

Be sure and check out Dax Moy's site for more ways to lose..
http://www.mylondonpersonaltrainer

No comments:

Post a Comment