Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday June 21, 2009 day before we start 30 in 30

Happy Fathers Day to all. It's 6 am in CA and I have a lot to do today. I should be able to post my pictures and measurements later today...my photographer already left to play a round of golf. Today will be spent prepping some food to take with me on the plane tomorrow. I have already started drinking my water.

I will be making some trail mix, with almonds, sunflower seeds, and a scattering of raisens. I am also planning on taking some of my own seasonings and I will cook up some chicken breasts, this way I can buy a salad in the airport and then add some protein...a bit of a hassle but better than going off ED diet and or being really hungry. Although I am in hotels, I can also get to a grocery store if necessary. I did buy some fruit and will take a few pieces with me to get me through Monday...

I do not know what exercises, Dax has in store for Monday but as soon as I find that out, then I will know what time I have to get up to get that done before my 6:45 am flight...if it is too involved I may have to wait until I reach my destination but would prefer to do it early....then if I am tired I can nap on the plane. I am headed east and will lose 3 hrs time...so sleep is precious. Since I just came back from East coast Friday night, I have tried this weekend to just keep the same schedule, that would explain why I am at the computer at 6 am.

I am not too worried about food etc..as I did this last year for 90 days and traveled all the time. I will admit it took some planning, and logistics were not always easy, but hey, nothing worth acheiving is easy. Once we find out the excercise plan then I will have a better handle on how to plan my week. To be cont........

1 comment:

  1. Margo you are such an inspiration. All the best

    natasha

    ReplyDelete